Iron Bowl

Saban made numerous bad choices IMO. Deciding to go for multiple 4th downs, and passing up a 20 yd fg attempt.

They have 2 of the greatest games ever in a 3 week span with no hyperbole. That was the greatest game I have ever seen.

They have 2 of the greatest games ever in a 3 week span with no hyperbole. That was the greatest game I have ever seen.

Makes ya wonder if auburn is a team of destiny this year. If FSU or OSU loses, and auburn wins the sec title game, does auburn play in the NCG?

auburnwins.gif

Makes ya wonder if auburn is a team of destiny this year. If FSU or OSU loses, and auburn wins the sec title game, does auburn play in the NCG?

I am thinking there will be a ton of voters that want to put them in over OSU even if OSU rolls MSU.

It will not happen, guaranteed.

I don't think it will happen either, however (assuming both OSU and Auburn win their conference title) there will be many voters that jump Auburn over OSU and it will be very close.

The manlove for Urb is what will keep OSU in the title game if they win. Only one coach that the ESPNs of the world love more than Urb and he just lost.

I don't know why you think that. OSUs strength of schedule is ranked 60 compared to Auburns of 25.

Its the national championship. Its all about 0 losses for BCS teams. We are also talking about one of the greatest college football schools in history that will have gone 2 years without a loss. It is really a no brainer IMO

From a bias-free standpoint, this was probably one of the greatest games in college football history.

Correct, but Ucla-USC when the Juice was playing, maybe in 1968 was awesome.

Texas-Arkansas #s 1 vs 2 in 69 was great. Alot of great games.

The game Saturday just had one of the weirdest, wildest finishes

Correct, but Ucla-USC when the Juice was playing, maybe in 1968 was awesome.

Texas-Arkansas #s 1 vs 2 in 69 was great. Alot of great games.

The game Saturday just had one of the weirdest, wildest finishes

this was a great game before the finish. how many 99 yard TD throws do you see? and that tied this game up.

And, it was a game of consequence (on many different levels), a game of two top five teams, the iron bowl - not too many fan bases filled with hate towards one another, etc, etc.

Latest posts