Iron Bowl Fan Reactions

we were doing the same thing in our living room - that was an epic ending to a great game. and i hate alabama. great clip.

I was driving back from Denver, Co, and had this game in the radio.....un-gosh darn-believable finish.....I still can't believe how that game finished....truly one the of the best finishes ever....and then I listened to the Iowa bball game...still can't believe that finish....going from a high to a low real fast.....long damn drive after that...:)

My words from that play. Auburn's got a guy back there in case it's short. He can return this. He can RETURN THIS! HOLY **** HE'S GOING TO RETURN IT ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Followed by the stunned, mouth wide open, hands over mouth look for a minute since I didn't believe what I had just seen.

My words from that play. Auburn's got a guy back there in case it's short. He can return this. He can RETURN THIS! HOLY **** HE'S GOING TO RETURN IT ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Followed by the stunned, mouth wide open, hands over mouth look for a minute since I didn't believe what I had just seen.

That's about how I reacted. He caught the kick and I was thinking, "he could run for a touchdown, no chance he does but he might as well try." Then he got close to the sideline and I'm thinking, "alright they're just going to force him out of bounds and go to overtime, nothing to see here." And then I noticed that he kept running, and the officials started running with him, and they hadn't blown any whistles yet. So then I had to see the play once or twice more to figure out what actually happened. Kinda like when the Cardinals won that World Series game 6 a couple years ago, except way more incredible than that.

Latest posts