iphone app

I don't know if this has been mentioned on here yet my search function isn't working at the moment. Any possibility of getting a Hawkeyenation iphone app? Alerts when someone quotes your post? Follow other users? Alert when someone creates a thread with a keyword you are interested in? etc. etc. Unfortunately I have no idea how to create an app but it would be awesome!

List some things you would find value in related to an HN app and we will look into it

1. Alert when being quoted in a post

2. Being able to get an alert when a new thread is started that you are interested in.

-My vision would be you enter in some keywords that you are interested in. So when you enter in say, "Lickliter", any time a thread is started with the word "Lickliter" in it you get an alert

3. Team rosters

4. Live Scores or ticker and box scores/game summaries

5. Schedules/Alerts when games are upcoming and where you can find them on TV/radio/internet

6. Links: BTN, ESPN, etc.

7. Ability to follow specific users or your friends so you can see when and where they posted and/or posted new blog entries

8. Just an overall site app would be cool like the Wikipedia app so you don't have to go through safari to get to the site

-more specifically for the forums so it is easier to read and post in threads than going to the site through safari and use the site as if you were on a computer

9. Alert when new story is posted on front page

10. live chats

1. Alert when being quoted in a post

2. Being able to get an alert when a new thread is started that you are interested in.

-My vision would be you enter in some keywords that you are interested in. So when you enter in say, "Lickliter", any time a thread is started with the word "Lickliter" in it you get an alert

3. Team rosters

4. Live Scores or ticker and box scores/game summaries

5. Schedules/Alerts when games are upcoming and where you can find them on TV/radio/internet

6. Links: BTN, ESPN, etc.

7. Ability to follow specific users or your friends so you can see when and where they posted and/or posted new blog entries

8. Just an overall site app would be cool like the Wikipedia app so you don't have to go through safari to get to the site

-more specifically for the forums so it is easier to read and post in threads than going to the site through safari and use the site as if you were on a computer

9. Alert when new story is posted on front page

10. live chats

+1 just because I love my iPhone.

I have ESPN's mobile app on my BB Storm 2 and love it. Something similar to that would be awesome. For example-
live feeds from games/events
Box scores
schedules at a glance
Make it easy to navigate the forums
Alerts would be secondary, except if there was breaking news

It would be nice to have the schedules for basketball and football on this site somewhere. I have not found them here anywhere.

Also, rosters.

Latest posts