Ipad issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozhawk

I noticed the thread was closed with no explaination. I have an Ipad 2 and the banner add at the bottom this page...blocks out the page on the ipad.

Did this ever get fixed or did it just get looked into and decided that ipad uses had to live with it?

I noticed the thread was closed with no explaination. I have an Ipad 2 and the banner add at the bottom this page...blocks out the page on the ipad.

Did this ever get fixed or did it just get looked into and decided that ipad uses had to live with it?

I don't think so. I still use safari on my iPhone instead of the app because of certain limitations with that, and that banner still goes across the screen. I have to change my orientation constantly depending on what I'm trying to view.

I have said this would be taken care of before the start of the football season. Iowa plays a game on September 3rd...thats the start of the football season. It will be taken care of by then.

I have said this would be taken care of before the start of the football season. Iowa plays a game on September 3rd...thats the start of the football season. It will be taken care of by then.

Actually the college football season starts on Thursday September 1st. Iowa's football season starts on September 3rd.

"It will be taken care of when it is taken care of."

gamedayjon

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts