Iowa Wrestlers Preparing for Showdown with Penn State

tough but just not at psu level this year no lee no chance. maybe a runner up if we wrestle over our capabilities.

A lot of derp in this thread. Got hosed in 174. The merkle call was atrocious and he “missed” the locked hands. Angel Rivera is on record as saying Iowa gets too many home crowd calls and that he purposely tries to counteract it. That’s completely against any and all ethics as an official. All you have to do is compare stalling calls between the two teams. I walked in CHA, saw Angel was working, and my buddy and I both said to each other, “This thing is over before it starts.”

Kemerer won that match, and with Cass’ win it’sa tie at minimum.

DeSanto literally had to chase his guy all over the mat.

Marinelli has an easy tech fall if stalling got called. Rivera hates Iowa and it’s no secret amongst the wrestling community.

PSU stalled their way to a win. Cael does that against teams that like to score points. He wins the one he’s highly favored in, and then tells his other guys to flee and avoid bonus points. He’sa cheap coward.

tough but just not at psu level this year no lee no chance. maybe a runner up if we wrestle over our capabilities.
Lol. Follow wrestling much?

Stalling gets called early and often in the B1Gs and nationals. PSU will struggle more than normal.

I gotta say it’s weird seeing Fry bitch about the officiating lol.

I thought PSU was better than Iowa last night. Iowa needed an upset early, falling behind 10-0 made it impossible to win.

I gotta say it’s weird seeing Fry bitch about the officiating lol.

I thought PSU was better than Iowa last night. Iowa needed an upset early, falling behind 10-0 made it impossible to win.
Doesnt he always bitch when other people complain about the officiating and then he rips the officiating. lol

Doesnt he always bitch when other people complain about the officiating and then he rips the officiating. lol
Yeah, in his defense I thought Kem got screwed too. The referee called the takedown, I don’t get how you can overturn that using replay. His leg was freed and in control right as time had expired.

Having said that I thought the official was being generous to Warner on that replay. Warner had clearly lost control but it didn’t matter as we wound up on his back in the 3rd period.

The guy has said publicly that he calls matches to compensate for Iowa getting supposed home calls.

Your obsession with me is getting a little weird.

Great atmosphere last night. Quite a few Iowa Football players in attendance. Even saw a few iowa basketball players.