Iowa Western Community College

I was reading on an OSU board that Shawntell "Shaq" Rowell, who originally committed to OSU and is the younger brother of Chris Rowell is at IWCC so I checked it out. Shaq Rowell is in fact on the roster along with a couple other notables. Obviously Shane Prater but I don't think Iowa has any interest anymore. Others: Xavier Hines - younger brother of Jermale Hines and QB Zach Stoudt of Dublin, OH.

Another note: Rowell has supposedly dropped 60 pounds, now listed at 305. So good luck to him getting back on the right track.

I was reading on an OSU board that Shawntell "Shaq" Rowell, who originally committed to OSU and is the younger brother of Chris Rowell is at IWCC so I checked it out. Shaq Rowell is in fact on the roster along with a couple other notables. Obviously Shane Prater but I don't think Iowa has any interest anymore. Others: Xavier Hines - younger brother of Jermale Hines and QB Zach Stoudt of Dublin, OH.

Another note: Rowell has supposedly dropped 60 pounds, now listed at 305. So good luck to him getting back on the right track.

After the development of Yanda (at least taught by the same head coach who is now at IWCC) ... I'm not shocked if more talented O-linemen go the IWCC route.

Latest posts