Iowa wearing throwback uniforms for ISU game

Very cool. ISU should wear throwback jerseys as well to commemorate the year they won the Big8/12.... Ohh wait...

This would be one time I am glad we did not copy the Pittsburgh Steelers. :)

Pittsburgh Steelers

steelers-throwback.jpg

Very cool. ISU should wear throwback jerseys as well to commemorate the year they won the Big8/12.... Ohh wait...
bretculbertsonandjoshgriebahn.jpg

Or ISU could wear these throwbacks, it worked out pretty well last time out....Can't imagine losing to a team that doesn't even need to reach the end zone to win a game....:D

Any chance a link to a complete uniform pic?

So happy the swoosh has survived especially on 4-20 when 4-20 the swoosh needs to front and center... and before prohibition.

Go Ducks.. quack quack... imagine the beat down on Wisky last Rose Bowl without the prohibited PED.

Before the criminalization perpetrated by William Randolph Hearst, the oil companies and powers to be in the 1930's.

I'll keep an open mind, at least until I see what it looked like on the field. I did like the late 50's throwbacks on the players. Didn't care for them on display but they looked good in action. Had a little fun showing pictures on the Penn State site. The 50 uniforms look almost exactly like Steelers uniforms from the era.

So happy the swoosh has survived especially on 4-20 when 4-20 the swoosh needs to front and center... and before prohibition.

Go Ducks.. quack quack... imagine the beat down on Wisky last Rose Bowl without the prohibited PED.

Before the criminalization perpetrated by William Randolph Hearst, the oil companies and powers to be in the 1930's.

192.jpg

What if TUPAC was alive?

and the Hologram was alive and full of truth?

and overnight God's gift to mankind was deemed legal and good and blessed?

And a truly renewable resource that reversed global warming and provided jobs and a source for paper and clothing and rope and fuel that revitalized the economy.

And a plant that was proven to reverse and cure glaucoma along with providing many other medical benefits.

A plant that would help reduce the nation's deficit and empty prisons...

WOAH BRO

What if TUPAC was alive?

and the Hologram was alive and full of truth?

and overnight God's gift to mankind was deemed legal and good and blessed?

And a truly renewable resource that reversed global warming and provided jobs and a source for paper and clothing and rope and fuel that revitalized the economy.

And a plant that was proven to reverse and cure glaucoma along with providing many other medical benefits.

A plant that would help reduce the nation's deficit and empty prisons...

WOAH BRO

If you are insinuating by a really weak response given the pic above...

WRONG AGAIN

Ghost of BTT, not now and only a long time ago...

and you?

I don't know how you can tell what the uniforms look like from that one photo.

x2_c177318

Someone posted this in the comments...love the helmet! Although a black face mask would have made more sense.

Latest posts