Iowa Walk-on LB Dalton Schaull Injured in Moped Accident

After Koeppel’s close call, Ferentz said the moped use of his players concerns him.

“I’ve been worried for 11 years on a couple fronts,” Ferentz said in 2010. “First of all, very few (of his many players who drive mopeds) wear helmets. That’s the number one concern. Secondly, they’re just not protected whether they’re on a motorcycle or moped.”

Hey I agree with Kirk on something. Git rid of them things.

I did not realize when I posted this message that Dalton is the nephew of a High School Coach that my work works with. He posted over the weekend that Dalton has some serious injuries, but his head is ok. Dalton is being visited by several members of the team, coaching, and training staff. He is in good hands.

Those things are not moped, they are motor scooters. Mopeds are moterized bicycles with pedals, henc mopeds.

300px-Honda_Hobbit.jpg

Last edited:
It might be a good investment for the athletic department to invest in some helmets for their athletes. It would be worth the NCAA's crackdown on the violation. That said, all jokes aside, I hope he's OK.

Eda Mame wants everyone on teh team banned from Twitter maybe Kurt should ban mopeds in IA City so kids won't do stupid things.

Do you have a weird obsession with me that you would follow me here and comment on my comment?

Do you have a weird obsession with me that you would follow me here and comment on my comment?

naw, i just noticed that you've posted the same thing about that poster in different threads, that's all.

actually, i've been away for awhile and didn't have the chance to come here much, thought i'd look through some old threads and see what i've been missing.

Latest posts