IOWA vs USC - BCS Standings

hawkinaclownhouse

If Iowa takes care of business the next 2 weeks one thing that could help the Hawkeyes in the human polls is if they go into Columbus and win by more than 3 points. This will negate USC's marque non-conference win as Iowa will have done exactly the same thing (win at OSU) later in the season.

The humans won't care if we win by 28; they love USC and would much rather see them in the NC game than us. USC's computer ranking is low, but is going to jump a lot in the coming weeks with Oregon and Arizona on the schedule. I think we need to root pretty hard against them and not leave it up to the geniuses voting in the Harris poll.

The humans won't care if we win by 28; they love USC and would much rather see them in the NC game than us. USC's computer ranking is low, but is going to jump a lot in the coming weeks with Oregon and Arizona on the schedule. I think we need to root pretty hard against them and not leave it up to the geniuses voting in the Harris poll.

Unfortunately, I agree with you. I am starting to believe that we could be passed by a one-loss team with the screwjob that the coaches are putting on us in their poll.

We need USC and Texas to lose once before the end of the year to have a shot at the NC game IF IF IF we run the table. Best chance is this week. Even Bama losing could help us alot. ALL THREE could lose this weekend. USC vs Oregon, Texas vs OKST, and Bama vs LSU. Lets just win and pray for those 3 upsets and then we have the inside track

We need USC and Texas to lose once before the end of the year to have a shot at the NC game IF IF IF we run the table. Best chance is this week. Even Bama losing could help us alot. ALL THREE could lose this weekend. USC vs Oregon, Texas vs OKST, and Bama vs LSU. Lets just win and pray for those 3 upsets and then we have the inside track

No way USC jumps Iowa... Iowa's SOS the rest of the way is comparable to USC and they will remain #1 in the computers...that said, Iowa has far more room for imporovement in the human polls than does USC.

Mark it down now, If Iowa wins out, they will be no worse than 4th in the Human Polls...and very possibly 3rd

If Arizona beats USC at the end of the year we will definitely jump them in the human polls. USC is no different than us, they haven't had an astounding season. They have battled for every win. They just happened to lose one battle. The pollsters should come around in the end, at least I hope they will.

If Arizona beats USC at the end of the year we will definitely jump them in the human polls. USC is no different than us, they haven't had an astounding season. They have battled for every win. They just happened to lose one battle. The pollsters should come around in the end, at least I hope they will.

But they are USC. We are Iowa. Although it should not be this way, it is.

USC is not going to win out. They have to many difficult games left. In the Pac 10, a win against USC will save a coach's job. They always a big target on their back.

Latest posts