Iowa vs Purdont Big 10 Tournament Wednesday at 7:30

Man tough night shooting Czinano reminded me of Megan G. tonight. Glad to see Caitlin not get frustrated. Good win coulda been a bad beat but the good guys win! See if we can handle Rutgers pressure D tomorrow. Will need better shooting from 3 to win tomorrow.

Man tough night shooting Czinano reminded me of Megan G. tonight. Glad to see Caitlin not get frustrated. Good win coulda been a bad beat but the good guys win! See if we can handle Rutgers pressure D tomorrow. Will need better shooting from 3 to win tomorrow.
I think Clark handled the frustration much better in the second half than in the first. I thought she was visibly upset that her usual bombs weren’t dropping. In the second she started going to the hoop a lot more. I’ll bet Bluder had a talk with her at the half.

But like I said, just another 27-7-9 off night for her.

Oh, and who’d have thought we’d shoot 3/22 from three and win by 10?

So 2 things I noticed yesterday. First very proud of the Lady Hawks great run in the Big Ten tourney. I know they had to be a bit weary but honestly you look at the absolute beasts MD put on the floor at every position there was no way to rebound against that size and they looked every bit if not quicker than us. Not sure Bluder is recruiting that level of size and athleticism. A 6'1-2" swing player that can do it all matched up with Caitlin would be a winner IMO.

Latest posts