Iowa vs Purdont at 2:00 game thread

ClintonIAfan

Iowa will win their 5th game in a row today. Iowa’s is up to #10, they continue to build up their tournament resume, and a chance for home court advantage in the early rounds.

Last edited:
Iowa will win their 5th game in a row today. Iowa’s is up to #10, they continue to build up their tournament resume, and a chance for home court advantage in the early rounds.

What the hell?!?

That’s bullshit; I’m 3/4 of the way to Minneapolis!

I never saw anything online about this?? What time did the announcement come out?? I have a non-refundable room booked and I took tomorrow off work! What a crock of shit.

What the hell?!?

That’s bullshit; I’m 3/4 of the way to Minneapolis!

I never saw anything online about this?? What time did the announcement come out?? I have a non-refundable room booked and I took tomorrow off work! What a crock of shit.
The Hawkeye women play Purdue today. The wrestling team is at Northwestern. Of course the men play at Minnesota. This post needs to be cleaned up.

Last edited:
Oops wrong tweet. I’ll fix that.

Because it’s such a busy sports afternoon for those listening on the this game will be on am 1360, the wrestling match against the mildcats will be on am800

Guys this is mass confusion here. The Hawks play Minnesota today, 4:00 tip. I just got off the phone with Barta. So I don’t have to cancel my room.

Guys this is mass confusion here. The Hawks play Minnesota today, 4:00 tip. I just got off the phone with Barta. So I don’t have to cancel my room.
Still plenty of time to hit the ice shanties. Lots of bluegill, northern and walleyes under the ice up there.

Latest posts