Iowa vs Minny is Sold Out

HawkeyeHypnosis

_storysmartredirect

This is excellent. Really going to need a good crowd tomorrow. Hope it's rocking the rafters. From article:

Sunday will be Iowa's third sellout (Indiana, Michigan State and Minnesota) of the season.

I hope the student section is a little more into this game than they were last. They were too quiet during the Northwestern game.

I hope the student section is a little more into this game than they were last. They were too quiet during the Northwestern game.

Students prolly expected an easy win there. This one is way more crucial. I expect the student section to be hopping tomorow. Lets go Hawks!

Just found out the wife is pregnant. I'm gonna have my first kid! Hawks gotta come through on this crazy weekend. It was meant to be and so it shall be done.

Just found out the wife is pregnant. I'm gonna have my first kid! Hawks gotta come through on this crazy weekend. It was meant to be and so it shall be done.

That's truly awesome...now the real question is if it's a boy, Fran, Adam, Aaron, Anthony, Devyn....any of those names stick out at ya? How about Carver? Make sure you take good care of your wife between now and then.....she's gonna need it....Your life is gonna change forever (and that's a good thing)

That's truly awesome...now the real question is if it's a boy, Fran, Adam, Aaron, Anthony, Devyn....any of those names stick out at ya? How about Carver? Make sure you take good care of your wife between now and then.....she's gonna need it....Your life is gonna change forever (and that's a good thing)

I always wanted to name my boy Brody but the Mrs. wouldn't go for it. If I lived in Dugger I would have used executive powers.

My first child (a little girl) was born eight days ago. Congratulations, bud. You're gonna love it.

Wife said if it's a boy she wants him to have the first initial C to match my initial....hmmmm...what works with C?

Latest posts