Iowa vs. Mich predictions...

hawkforlife9

I think we're catching UM at a great time. They have totally looked way past Iowa as has everybody else. This has upset written all over it.

Iowa 17 - Mich 10

I think we're catching UM at a great time. They have totally looked way past Iowa as has everybody else. This has upset written all over it.

Iowa 17 - Mich 10

like..............................................................................................

and quickly unlike. drep.

Iowa 17 - Mich 10

Whatever you are on, you should share with the rest of us.

Those of us who live in reality understand we have little to no chance in this game. Michigan is tired of losing to us, and they will make us pay. I posted this in another thread: Michigan 31 Iowa 10 (just so nobody thinks I'm copying :rolleyes:)

Michigan gets caught flat-footed overlooking Iowa and looking ahead to Ohio State.

As a result, Michigan only wins by 21. 38-17.

Last edited:
Iowa gives all fans hope by leading by 2 td's in the first half, only to give it all back and then some and lose in the final seconds. Broken record. 27-24-Mich

Offense looks ok early while Defense looks abhorrant.

Both coordinators make adjustments and it reverses in the second half.

Michigan 38
Iowa 13

Whatever you are on, you should share with the rest of us.

Those of us who live in reality understand we have little to no chance in this game. Michigan is tired of losing to us, and they will make us pay. I posted this in another thread: Michigan 31 Iowa 10 (just so nobody thinks I'm copying :rolleyes:)

John, this guy copied my prediction. Please ban immediately.

Just don't think Iowa has a chance in this one. Michigan will be ready to stop their skid against us, and it's in the Big House. Iowa Offense = Anemic and the defense won't be able to hold up all day.

Michigan - 31
Iowa - 6

Latest posts