Iowa vs Indiana Saturday 11:00AM Game Thread

ClintonIAfan

22-6 (10-5) Iowa will be taking on 16-12 (9-6) Indiana tomorrow at 11:00 on BTN. Wake up early for this one it’s a very important game.

Iowa needs this one to finish in the top 4 of the conference to get the double bye. A win will also be significant to get a 6th seed or better in the NCAA tournament. There is also a chance to get home court advantage in the early rounds.

For those going to the game the softball team will be signing autographs in the north concourse prior to the game.

For you losers who have nothing better to do but troll every thread about women’s basketball, why don’t you get a life?

This is a good team going for their 7th win a row. They represent the University of Iowa very well. These are legitimate student athletes. They are winners, people who discuss them are not trolls. You losers who attempt to hijack these threads are the real trolls. Good riddance.

22-6 (10-5) Iowa will be taking on 16-12 (9-6) Indiana tomorrow at 11:00 on BTN. Wake up early for this one it’s a very important game.
11:00 is not early.:eek: I enjoy watching the women's team. They move the ball very well and Gustafson is a machine. I'll definitely watch.

Megan & Lisa Bluder did a live interview today on KCJJ Radio. At the end, both were asked if they could pick a favorite singer or band to fill Kinnick Stadium for a concert, who would they choose.

Megan: "Uhhhh, oh God" Pause of silence from her, she had no idea what to say. Then Megan said the Iowa marching band! It was like what, did she just say that?!?? Then she finally picked Miley Cyrus. I kind of gagged,

Lisa: "I'm a 70's rock chick, so I would go with Fleetwood Mac and then Heart"

Last edited:

Iowa needs this one to finish in the top 4 of the conference to get the double bye. A win will also be significant to get a 6th seed or better in the NCAA tournament. There is also a chance to get home court advantage in the early rounds.

For those going to the game the softball team will be signing autographs in the north concourse prior to the game.

For you losers who have nothing better to do but troll every thread about women’s basketball, why don’t you get a life?

This is a good team going for their 7th win a row. They represent the University of Iowa very well. These are legitimate student athletes. They are winners, people who discuss them are not trolls. You losers who attempt to hijack these threads are the real trolls. Good riddance.
Damn trolls.

My family got to meet the Gustafson family at the Wisconsin State Championships in Ashwaubenon back in 2015. My then eleven old son asked her how tall she was. I noticed the Iowa gear the family was wearing. She noticed the black and gold we were wearing but didn't realize it was our high school colors and that my family(except for myself) are all from Wisconsin. They were very nice people. I think she played against then Barneveld and future Nebraska star Hannah Whitish that weekend.

Megan & Lisa Bluder did a live interview today on KCJJ Radio. At the end, both were asked if they could pick a favorite singer or band to fill Kinnick Stadium for a concert, who would they choose.

Megan: "Uhhhh, oh God" Pause of silence from her, she had no idea what to say. Then Megan said the Iowa marching band! It was like what, did she just say that?!?? Then she finally picked Miley Cyrus. I kind of gagged,

Lisa: "I'm a 70's rock chick, so I would go with Fleetwood Mac and then Heart"

It's Iowa I'd just say Garth Brooks and drop the Mic and walk away

It's not going to be easy today. Indiana has won 8 in a row. The Hawks need all the help they can from the crowd today. Besides Carver needs to send Chase and Carly off with a win on their senior day! Go Hawks! Megan only needs 2 points for a 700 point season.

Last edited:

Latest posts