Iowa VS Ill

muddage

Is there a live video feed for this and where do you gain access. I have been on the big ten network and for some reason I can't locate it.

I'm excited for this dual meet. There will be some great matchups. Obviously Ramos vs Futrell will be a great match but there should be some other good ones too. That Delgado kid at 125 is a stud. Now I know McD will handle him, but he's going to be really good someday. Terrazas will be a handful for whoever we put out at 49. Polz will be a good test for Evans. Blanton is tough at 174. Looking forward to seeing Ethan wrestle him. Also, if Gambrall doesn't wrestle, things could get interesting at 184 and 197. Iowa will win the dual, but Ill could win a handful of matches. Gonna be a good dual.

Yep. Illinois is always tough. Going to be a fun one. Okie St and Minn this year too. What a great lineup.

Also looking forward to 133 although those two could go back and forth over the next couple of years.

Lira at 197 is most intriguing to me. Finally gets a guy with a pulse. Not a top notch guy but a guy that could qualify for nationals. Can Lira win a match like this, have a shot to win a few this year, qualify for nationals or is he just a seat warmer.

Also, would love to see Carew. Don't know if that is going to happen or not. Can we answer that question tonite. Probably not. It'll wait a while longer.

I'm diving thru Iowa, anyone know a radio station in nw Iowa that will have it? what time?

Latest posts