Iowa v Michigan Official Game Thread

MeatMan

Separation Saturday boys and girls. How bad do you want to go to a good bowl game Hawkeyes?

Who's at the game, who's watching at home, and what are you drinking?

My prediction: Iowa wins a slugfest and Canzeri becomes a legend today with 2 TDs and 150 yards rushing, most of which comes in the second half.

Iowa 20 - Michigan 13; Hawks cover the -6 spread.

If I was drinking today, it would be Crown on the rocks.

Mi casa. To me this is the most evenly matched game of the season thus far. Reason, jNW ended up not being that good. There is no parity in the Big 10 this year. MSU, OSU and Wisc are significantly better than everyone else. I bet this ends up being the best game of the year.

Home: Pizza is in the pizza oven and Chelada is open!

take and bake pizza?

this thread is now a winner because you are here!

smile-guy-feature1.jpg

Iowa takes it today, 24-17.

Canzeri is the leading rusher.

Ferentz embarassed by a fake punt.

GO HAWKEYES!!!

Home- Chelada's for me as well.

For some reason, the mere sight of Michigan's stupid F'n helmets fills me with blind fury. I hate those damned things and I wanna pound a 12 pack of Natty Ice then relieve my bladder all over those laughable looking assaults on my optic nerves.

Brady Hoke reminds me of the Michelin man and Paul rhodes little brother all rolled into one.

I haven't even started drinking yet!

take and bake pizza?

this thread is now a winner because you are here!

smile-guy-feature1.jpg
No...I start with a Jack's pepperoni and then dress it up with veggies, some toppings the company I work for sells, some extra cheeses and crushed red pepper! And...where did you get my pic???

No...I start with a Jack's pepperoni and then dress it up with veggies, some toppings the company I work for sells, some extra cheeses and crushed red pepper! And...where did you get my pic???

you put meth on your pizza? isn't that what every company in M'town sells?

Come on Hawks. I have no idea how Iowa will play anymore.. expect the worst and hope for the best.

Latest posts