MLB: Morris, B. Davis
WLB: Kirksey, Hitchens
LC: Prater, Bernstine
SS: Bernstine, Sleeper
FS: Miller, Hyde
RC: Hyde, Castillo

PT: Guthrie
PK: Meyer, Mossbrucker

Don Shumpert was the guy that sent in when McNutt was out for a few plays Saturday.

Where's Alvis? Is he usually not on the two-deeps?

noticed Hyde is back a Corner, where he belongs.. with Prater and Hyde back, we have experience in the coners and I trust Bernstine (especially with his speed) to be legit at safety

On page three of the notes, Alvis is there..was just a typo on the landing page that I take a screen grab of..

it's been proven these 2 deeps basically mean nothing, but I think this is first time CFed is listed ahead of Derby, which is good, I'm anxious to see what this kid can do.

^ Right. CJ was listed first but I don't remember seeing him out there much. Derby had a nice game though.

Tanner Miller's number has been #5 all season...yet it still reads #49, which I believe was his number last year. Lot of thought into these, I can see...

QB Derby no longer a slash with Weinke...was it like that last week?

What's the deal with Donatell at OLB? Wasn't he a safety last year? Didn't Hitchens play after Nielsen went out? ::confused::

Tobin must still have those incriminating pictures of the staff...another start for him at G.

Latest posts