Iowa up to #5

Minnesota going 3-4 in a row against ranked Big Ten teams certainly helps our cause. If they had beaten us and went on a big losing streak to a bunch of dorks it wouldn't have been good.

Vast majority of media voters had Iowa within Top 7 except one media rep from S. Carolina. He had them at #13 and had only one BIG (MI) in the Top 10.

Minnesota going 3-4 in a row against ranked Big Ten teams certainly helps our cause. If they had beaten us and went on a big losing streak to a bunch of dorks it wouldn't have been good.
When its said and done that road win at Rutgers may end up being more valuable than the home win vs North Carolina. We stole one against a team that may not lose more than one more at home the rest of this year.

They've been tough to beat in that barn since Baker and Harper arrived. They will slay some giants there before the season is over.

Last edited:
Gotta love the Coaches Poll. Duke has had three straight games canceled and haven't played since December 16th and moved up two spots. Kansas gets destroyed at home by 25 and drops 2 spots.

I love the Waffle House. Hash browns scattered, covered, chunked, and country for me!

The Waffle House closest to my house has been closed since March. The ones in the area that are open are only open 7 AM until 2 PM. I'm not going to do takeout Waffle House. All of that stuff needs to be eaten immediately. Some hash sure would be good right about now, though.

That plus a road win against at top 15 team.

Latest posts