Iowa underdog against Northern Illinois?

..I'm gonna guess since their coach is one of the voters, that's where one vote came from.. at least one..

NIU got 2 points; we don't actually know if that means they got 2 #25 votes or 1 #24 vote. Their coach could have put them at #24 and gotten them 2 points. I would be surprised if Vegas has Iowa has the underdog for the opener.

Northern Illinois gets 2 votes in the preseason USA Today poll. Iowa gets 0 (no surprise). Iowa may be an underdog in this game.

LSU edges Alabama, USC for No. 1 in USA TODAY Sports poll - USATODAY.com

Shows the lack of respect Iowa is going to get all season long and on paper deservedly so but then again these are the seasons when Iowa rises above the rest.

Iowa should be an underdog in this game. Iowa will not be that good this year they will be lucky to win 7 games.

Iowa should be an underdog in this game. Iowa will not be that good this year they will be lucky to win 7 games.

Wager? 7 wins is my low for this team. Anything worse would be a major disappointment and 7 would be relatively disappointing. Have you seen the schedule? We should be favored in every game except MSU, MICH, and NEB.

Last edited:

Latest posts