Iowa State, Wisconsin and Ohio State tickets for sale

HAWKEYESTATE4ever

I have four season tickets, and I have decided to sell two tickets to each of the following games:

*Iowa State

*Wisconsin

*Ohio State

The seats for all three games will be Section 132, Row 43, Seats 23-24

Email me at hwkfn21@yahoo.com with your best offer. The best offer will take the tickets. Thanks.

Have you sold theses tickets yet?

No, I still have all of them available. I have received about 15-20 offers for each of them, but many of the offers are face value, or little over face value.

I am sure I will get ripped by some on here for saying this, but quite honestly, I am not going to sell them for face value. If I can make money on them, cool. If not, that is fine too. I have no issues using them to take some friends or family.

Thanks for your inquiries. Go Hawks!

I recognize the dilemma on selling tickets. I have two season tickets, have had them for years. My bill this year was $910. That included a parking pass ($90), chair backs ($90) and the two tickets. Also, in order to maintain priority, as well as my parking pass, I donate $1000 each year to the I Club. I designate $500 to men's sports and $500 to women's. In short, that means I invest $136 per game, per ticket. Face value on the tickets alone would be $52. So, what should I do if I have an extra?

My decision has been for early season games, find a mom or dad and son/daughter who are looking for a single ticket...actually pretty easy. Then I give the ticket to the youngster. They rarely use my seat, just want to get into the stadium.

For the Iowa St. game, as well as Big Ten games, I attempt to sell my extra single. Because its a south end zone single, its been tough to get face value...usually $20 or $25 is the best I can do. A couple of years back, I had an extra for Iowa St. I sold it for face quickly. The guy said, "Wow. Face, huh? To be honest, sir, I have not found a ticket for under $150." I told him to enjoy the game and had no qualms about my price.

BTW, if anyone offers a ticket for sale in the south endzone, grab it. Great crowd, lots of leg room, more hip room, view is fine. Can watch the student sections, team come out of the tunnel, and the access to the seats is quick and easy. Just my thoughts.

Can't wait for the first game!

Isn't this the same as scalping??? I thought it was illegal to try to make a profit selling tickets second hand?? This is a legit question I'm not trying to be a dick...

Ticket scalping is not illegal in Iowa. There are no laws regarding the price of how much profit can be made on a ticket. I for one have never wanted to be "that guy" but this year I couldnt get season tickets but I got a two game ticket package giving me 4 tickets to OSU and 4 to Eastern Illinois. I requested 4 season tickets and wasnt planning on selling any of them, but I had to pay 900 for one season ticket so I have resorted to selling the other tickets that I got from the University for as much as possible to try and not have to pay 1k for this season. I plan on starting to make donations next year so this doesnt happen. I know no one problem cares about "my" story but I think this is the same situation many other people are in, and yes I have sat through the 2-10 and 6-6 seasons that we have had at my house and have attended many games at Kinnick just never been a season ticket holder. I think it sucks that this is what has happened but at the same time I would rather drop 1k on the season and win 10-12 games then be 2-10 and have my 4 tix...just my opinion

Latest posts