Iowa State vs Baylor

papathawki

Feb 2, 2013. I'm watching on TV a game between Ia State and Baylor. And I'm hoping for an IA State win. I know lots on HN hate IA State so much that they always want them to lose. I'm not one of those. I'll take a back seat to no one when it comes to being a Hawkeye fan. If you want my credentials for that statement, just ask & I'll elaborate. I just don't understand the hatred. Could someone explain it to me? ( Just opened up a can of worms here didn't I ?) I can't help but put the state of Iowa above petty rivalries.

Ok, Here's how it workst, da Hoks i know wont even wear clothes, r something cardinal(red) andgold see cuz day connot and willnot pull for a win in any sport .... see cuz the perfect foootball weekend is clowns looze hoks win and weez clone peoplesz is the same so its Ok to watch but pleez dont pset the balance ,i dont miss hok games, not cuz im a fani watch to SEE THEM LOZERS LOOZ BIG LOOZER CHIKEN BIRD LOOZERS OK SO NOW DO UUNDERSTAND U LOOZER N THIS RIVALRY IS NOT PETTY CUZURLOOOOZERS

He's an alt of an Iowa fan. Clown fans won't be trolling right now, they have to attend the obligatory circle jerk to celebrate Fred's heart surviving another game.

He's an alt of an Iowa fan. Clown fans won't be trolling right now, they have to attend the obligatory circle jerk to celebrate Fred's heart surviving another game.

at the rate he's slamming chairs, kicking scoreboards, and angrily smelling players, I'd say fran is well on his way to having a cardiac episode before fred.

and to think that's the under control version of the guy who knows he's on tv and being watched by thousands of people. can you imagine the tantrums he throws behind closed doors in practice?

pretty sure we'll be seeing a "coach strikes player" incident coming out of Iowa sometime in the near future. guy's a total nut

Last edited:

With a weak heart he was a stud college basketball player, played in the NBA for 10 ten years, owns a car dealership or two and is a D1 basketball coach. What's your excuse?

With a weak heart he was a stud college basketball player, played in the NBA for 10 ten years, owns a car dealership or two and is a D1 basketball coach. What's your excuse?

He can have it. I live happily knowing my heart isn't going to explode at any given minute.

Looks like a successful day for HFN.

f0d925d230996f979681152717d9b989_zps1baf4101.jpg

Latest posts