Iowa Softball 2020

Weekend Opponents @ The Spring Games (Madeira Beach)
Loyola ... Currently 11-5 which seems to be the result of an easy schedule. No quality wins with a quality loss to Kentucky. 1 common opponent - Miami of Ohio. Hawks lost 2-1. Loyola lost 10-8 (in 8)

South Dakota State ... 8-6 heading into this weekend. Primarily played mid majors with only one quality loss to Arkansas. Ot her losses include Drake, Louisiana Monroe and UAB. No commons.

Central Michigan .... 1-9 with only win v. Austin Peay. Quality losses include Geogia (2), Purdue and UConn (2) all by significant margins.

Ohio University ... 8-12 but have played a challenging schedule. Losses to Washington, UAB (2) and Georgia Tech (whom Iowa split with)

Looks like th=ey are only going to be on BTN twice. Dang!
e

If you can swing the subscription, there are some 7 or 8 DHs scheduled for this spring. $80 annually or $10 a month. Further, if you're on Facebook, I have a group called FOREVERMORE (A HAVVKEYE Group) https://www.facebook.com/groups/185489058879706/ . Its not your typical FB group but rather acts as a Havvkeye news feed. I post ALL softball articles (on line, print and tweet) and cover ALL Havvk sports both men's amd women's .... both revenue and non revenue. Check it out!

INow that all spring competition has been suspended I am pushing the idea that any athlete in a spring sport (i.e. track, softball, tennis, baseball, rowing or golf) should receive another year of eligibility. Don't know if it'll have any impact but perhaps it plants an idea with someone.