Iowa-Rutgers game on ESPN2 but not in NY area?

VTHawk

As the title says. I have HULU, live in NY metro area and I can't get the game. HULU has some other game for ESPN2 at the 2pm slot. Anyone know how to get around this? I mean the game is in NJ for crying out loud!

Go find a "yellow-zone" bar. Better yet, liberate yourself from the tyrannical hysteria and move back to God's country. Mask, distance, wash / sanitize. As your attention-whore gumba governor likes to say, "common sense". Not to mention, the further you can get away from your inept commie mayor, Wilhelm, the better. Hopefully the citizens of NYC come to their senses (and, uh, maybe gtfo and vote?) in 2021 and it can get back to being the coolest city on the planet, where, missing a Hawk game is never a concern.

That said, thinking this not going to be a fun game for the Hawks unless Jo-Bo and CJ are on the mark.

By the way I don't think its appropriate for you to make political baiting comments like that on these forums. Perhaps you should curb.

So Update: I called Hulu customer service said the game should be on despite the incorrect listing. Lets hope so.

You know the answer. Dump Hulu and go back to your old cable company.

Seriously, you don't get ESPN+ with your Hulu package? Shouldn't that give you all the ESPN games? What am I missing?

Didn't see this thread because I was out for a few days.

@STILLBUSTER , you started it so this is your one warning not to do it again. Post political stuff again and you're gone. If you don't care, feel free to just tell me and I can take care of it now. OP asked a question about TV coverage, and this is the exact reason this shit is banned in the sports boards. Go troll in the OT where it's allowed because you ain't doing it here.

The others in here who responded, stop doing it. If you can't resist getting baited into arguments on banned topics, HN isn't for you.

How is poking fun of someone's reading compression considered political?
OP was trying to see how many people he could bait with a political post and it worked. We're not going to have any of that stuff here, whether it's the post itself, replies, or trolling in return. The other forum was 100% created for that stuff. Zero tolerance on the rest of the boards.

My issue is more with OP as he's the one that started it off (if he does it again he's gone), but feeding trolls doesn't help.

OP was trying to see how many people he could bait with a political post and it worked. We're not going to have any of that stuff here, whether it's the post itself, replies, or trolling in return. The other forum was 100% created for that stuff. Zero tolerance on the rest of the boards.

My issue is more with OP as he's the one that started it off (if he does it again he's gone), but feeding trolls doesn't help.
Fair enough. I really wasn't feeding the trolls tho. It was solely intended to make fun of his reading compression while staying as far away from the actual subject of the post as I could.

Latest posts