Iowa recruiting 3-star pulled offer Colorado RB

I could be mistaken, but I think Dallas was a walk on. Not even worthy of 3 stars...

The point is that it helps illustrate the relative worthlessness of the star system. Sure, a 5-star recruit is obviously a lot more talented than a 2-star recruit, but so many things can change physically and mentally in that 18-23 age range to narrow or completely close that gap.

The point is that it helps illustrate the relative worthlessness of the star system. Sure, a 5-star recruit is obviously a lot more talented than a 2-star recruit, but so many things can change physically and mentally in that 18-23 age range to narrow or completely close that gap.

I get what you mean, I was just amplifying it :)

I know about our history of taking less heralded recruits and coaching them into stars, and I'm glad that's the case. For me, it's just hard to get too excited about the possibility of this young man coming to Iowa when you look at what we had in place earlier this season.
That being said, if he's the best back we can get at this point then I absolutely hope he comes to Iowa.

And still no outright Big Ten title, rose bowl, or National championship game. If anyone didnt notice, It just got a tad bit harder to win a conference championship, no more chances to share. I love KF and I am in now way saying lets let him go or asking for a replacement for any member of the staff, but As long as KF is the coach, I just dont see us winning the conference.

Of course you don't Mac...even you have to admit, you're a bit of a pessimist and a hardass...and don't think I'm meaning that with any disrespect...if that were the case, I wouldn't always be interested in your take on things and I wouldn't read your posts!

I know about our history of taking less heralded recruits and coaching them into stars, and I'm glad that's the case. For me, it's just hard to get too excited about the possibility of this young man coming to Iowa when you look at what we had in place earlier this season.
That being said, if he's the best back we can get at this point then I absolutely hope he comes to Iowa.

Don't give up on Rodney Coe becoming a Hawk.

Latest posts