Iowa-Pitt game predictions

docholihawk

I didn't see a prediction thread so I thought I'd throw this out to everyone. I'd love to see a blowout but I think this is going to be a really close one. Iowa 21- Pitt 20. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha two threads got started at the same time. I think this will actually be a higher scoring match than most think. I'm thinking Iowa over Pitt 41-34

Hawks 23 - Pitt 17.

Hawks play from behind all night. Tie it, 17-all, on 27 yard screen pass to Canzeri, with 1:48 to play. King then gets a pick 6 (that has to be reviewed if he was inside the pylon) to win it, as time expires!!

If Ott plays, Hawks 27 - Pitt 13.

If Youngstown State could put up 37 on these guys, I like our chances to score. And with Pitt down their best player and still trying to figure out who their QB is, I like Iowa's chances on D.

Throw in the emotional factor of Brett Greenwood as honorary captain and the 1st night game in 3 years, and I've got the Hawks in a rout......38-10.

And to see just how smart all of us are, i took our average Iowa score and average Pitt score, rounded.

We collectively have Iowa wining 30-18

Let's see how we all do.

Iowa by the biggest margin by either team in the series. Beathard is still settling in and gaining more confidence......will only get better. Kinnick's home cooking causes Pitt QB's and young RB to have road game jitters and turnovers. Narduzzi's defense is a work in progress.

Latest posts