Iowa Penn St. Stats Compared

Logo

I wanted to view Iowa stats and compare them to Penn St. The ncaa site has all teams together so I created a google sheet with just Iowa and Penn St. You can view the stats I pulled together here:
I pulled them from http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs

I didn't put all possible stats into the google sheet just the ones I was most interested in. If you'd like me to add others let me know.

I think it's too early in the season to really compare stats at this point...especially since each team as only played 1 Power 5 school so far this year.

The stat I think is eye opening is this....350/350/250. These are the rushing yards that PSU gave up to teams with a pulse on road/neutral sites last year....Pitt, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

I agree too early. And Penn State really hasn't played a team with a pulse. No matter how we look at it. This is going to be a very tough game.

Iowa has to play hard and efficient. Especially on defense. I think Iowa's offense will be alright against PSU's defense. They may not overwhelm PSU's defense, but PSU's defense isn't going to overwhelm Iowa's offense either.

Latest posts