IOWA opens as a 3.5 underdog

The way both offenses are playing right now this gm can go either way. With me being a big fan of both programs ill be happy either way it goes. It really surprised me that TN is favored.

Its moved to 2.5 at most books on that list. Sharps must like the Hawks. At least at +3.5.

Seems like a team we can stay within 3 of so I would take the 3.5 but don't feel good about it and wouldn't take anything less than the 3.5 points.

Well you never know what iowa team will show up, when they show up or how long they stick around. So I'm not surprised. I'll sit back and watch with morbid curiosity. Cheer when I can, try not to get too upset when things sputter.

Tn and Iowa are alot alike this yr. Both teams do a Jekyll and Hyde. Its going to be interesting to see which team shows up to play. My friends are giving me a hard time about this gm seeing how im a big Hawk fan and Vols fan. Its going to be really hard to pull for both teams.

Iowa should be favored in this one easily. Against teams that finished the regular season with 6 or fewer wins Iowa has won 11 of the last 12. Winning by an average of 16.6 points per game! The trend favors Iowa.

Tennessee is in for a big surprise. No amount of film can prepare you for how slow Weisman is to the edge. Ill laugh as they beat him to the edge by 2-3 seconds and give him ample time to stop, slowly pivot, cutback and reverse field for 2 yards before the entire defense again catches up with him.

Tennessee is in for a big surprise. No amount of film can prepare you for how slow Weisman is to the edge. Ill laugh as they beat him to the edge by 2-3 seconds and give him ample time to stop, slowly pivot, cutback and reverse field for 2 yards before the entire defense again catches up with him.

Not sure what they will be more surprised by. This^, or how many open receivers checkdown charlie doesn't even see, then tosses his 2 yard outs.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

Degenerate gamblers rejoice.
Bowl season is here with odds for all of the games.

Stanford is a 14 point favorite over Maryland.
....and yes, every Big Ten team is an underdog.

If you are one of those guys that wants KF fired and become the dominate team in Iowa again. This is a bad matchup. The Vols are a bad, bad bad team. We are only a bad team. We should walk all over them. But, of course, That means the pressure will be off KF.

LMAO!

this came to mind.

[video=youtube;IOt2iw-7n6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOt2iw-7n6A[/video]

I would take Iowa as a 3.5 dog. I think we will win outright.

I actually tend to agree. I think this spread may be SEC bias.. One thing I'll give KF credit for is that he nearly always seems to have his teams well prepared and motivated for bowl games, even if they don't always win.

Usually if Iowa loses a bowl game, it's because they're matched up against a flat out better opponent (OU in 2011, LSU last year). I don't quite see that as being the case this year.

There's my positive statement about KF for the day. He's been a good bowl coach.