Iowa-Ohio St preview

TurnipTruck

How about them Hawks! I'm sorry that I have been away the past few games, mom forgot to pay the internet bill, but I have watched all the games and talked to my sources for the best Iowa basketball information around. First off, the players are finally getting it. Coach Lickliter's system is very complicated and it takes a while to sink in. What can you say about John Lickliter? The kid is a straight up baller. Fuller and Cole are the 2010 version of Waite and Krafcisin. Matt Gatens is my Big Ten Player of the Year. Payne is a wizard with the rock. Let's not forget Little Country Cougill, big boy can fill it up!

Now tomorrow's game against Ohio St is going to be a tough one, my guy in Vegas is telling me Buckeyes -11. I say Iowa 64 Ohio St 81. This is it! Go Hawks!

John Lickliter is a straight up baller? And no mention of May? Time to trade that 1950's black & white for a plasma.

Anybody else excited about watching this game tonight, Hawks have played 4 straight solid bball games. I'm excited to see how we play tonight, if Hawks win then I could really see some optimism out of hawk fans finally start to turn a corner. Aaron Fuller is starting to ball, and it seems like everyone's starting to know there roles.

I will predict:

If iowa has less than 20 turnovers: Iowa 64 OSU 63
If Iowa more than 20 turnovers : Iowa 51 OSU 82

I think if Iowa can take care of the ball and play with-in their game, they will force OSU to slow down the game. Also if Iowa can get "Lucky" and possible get some of their bigs in foul trouble, then I like Iowa's chances!

i think Drake's run in the MVC and Ghost's report of his practice visit and the crowd tonite thats gonna be there has me inspired-

Hawks pull off the upset

Last edited:

Latest posts