Iowa offered 2016 PF TJ Leaf

Yo--that is a legit skill set for someone who is 6'10".

Has some other good offers, including one from an old buddy of ours.

He reminds me of Jarrod Othoff but before he grew into his body. Has a well rounded skillset, just some of his moves look awkward due to his length. He could turn into a great college player though, and can use both hands unlike most hs sophomores.

I love the Leaf and really like the hook shot around the 32 second mark.....

He looks highly skilled very quick to the basket.....

Looks like he would fit it perfectly with Fran's style and players.....

:rolleyes:

Things have become a bit more difficult with TJ.....

The kid looks solid as hell, but, considering who's in play for him means Fran-the-Man needs to sell his a$$ off for this kid to take a visit....I would love it...he's considering IU, Michigan, so why not Iowa...here's hopin'

He reminds me of Ryan Bowen as well.

And Chris Street.

And Aaron White.

And Matt Bullard.

And Jarrod Uthoff.

As you can see all of the above have one glaring thing in common and I don't think I need to say what that is, but I will anyway, just to be perfectly clear.

They're all Hawkeyes.

Hmmm, can't figure out what else...They're all pretty tall maybe?

The kid looks solid as hell, but, considering who's in play for him means Fran-the-Man needs to sell his a$$ off for this kid to take a visit....I would love it...he's considering IU, Michigan, so why not Iowa...here's hopin'

That's the spirit, NEI, this would be more than one of Fran's famous steals, this would be like the Brink's Job.....

That's the spirit, NEI, this would be more than one of Fran's famous steals, this would be like the Brink's Job.....

I think I probably enjoy the recruiting more than the games, but I enjoy the games too. Its fun to see all the different guys this coaching staff are after, and they will get their players. Its a lot different from other coaches in hawkeye history, but the times are changing. The football staff at Iowa seem to be going after guys a lot harder since they hired a bunch of new coaches.

Latest posts