Iowa looking at Grad Transfer

He’s more of a guard / wing player. Very good outside shooter. Has made over 180 3s over the last two seasons.

Maybe they are looking at him in case Moss moves on? Not sure. Obviously it’s a sellers market so this kid already had a ton of interest.

Is he just a spot up shooter? If Moss leaves, Iowa could use him regardless. I am just curious.

Why? Why would a grad transfer come to a school that already has trouble finding enough minutes for the players it already has?
This makes no sense to me.

Why? Why would a grad transfer come to a school that already has trouble finding enough minutes for the players it already has?
Again, it’s probably just an insurance policy in case a guy like Moss goes. Not to mention we just reached out who knows on offer or anything like that.

There aren't many immediately accessible videos of him, but of the ones that are out there he basically just looks like Moss. There were some scenarios that he got a pass on a cut and could have dunked but didn't, just laid it up instead, so he doesnt appear to be overly athletic or anything. He has a great shot, but so does Moss.

I agree doesn't make sense unless the staff knows Moss isnt returning, because even if they were thinking about upgrading Dailey there would be a huge minutes problem and I doubt this guy wants to transfer to play a few minutes a game.

There aren't many immediately accessible videos of him, but of the ones that are out there he basically just looks like Moss. There were some scenarios that he got a pass on a cut and could have dunked but didn't, just laid it up instead,e.

But it went it...so...

How 'bout we trade him for Moss, Dailey, and Hawkeye Elvis?

Hawkeye Elvis ain't going anywhere

He also bleeds Black and Gold

unnecessarily-censorship-pictures-01.jpg

Perhaps the very best Hawkeye basketball photo ever

So pass on a good player because we don't have enough minutes for players that are not as good? Now that makes ZERO sense.

Fran should always be looking to improve the team without worrying about playing time. The best players will always find a way on to the court.

Latest posts