Iowa is a lock for the NCAA Tournament

They are I guess, but they shouldn't be. It makes no sense to me why "last 10" doesn't matter anymore. Last year, this should've helped the Hawks. This year, it should be held against them. If I want to look at it objectively, that is.

I do think they squeak in amongst complaints from everyone out there.....kinda like MN last year.
10 seed. Out first round easy.

I refused to watch the 2nd half of that game*, and I refuse to watch these quitters in the NCAA.

I'm no masochist.

*It was on in the background for the first half, didn't really pay much attention.

I'm so frustrated it's hard to be excited and that pisses me off that I can't look forward to something I've missed for more than a decade.

Maybe after some cool down time I'll step back from the ledge and be able to enjoy it but that's hard to imagine at this point.

I really could care less that they are in the tournament. To slide in backwards to the greatest show on earth is wrong. These kids do not deserve the honor!

250px-Dayton_Arms.png

Really ? Don't you think it's a bit soon for this Bullshi* NOBODY GIVES A F right now.. WE SUCK !

I refused to watch the 2nd half of that game*, and I refuse to watch these quitters in the NCAA.

I'm no masochist.

*It was on in the background for the first half, didn't really pay much attention.

Because watching the Clownies lose the first B1G team they face will be more fun, we get it.

Keep dreaming. Iowa will NOT be on the board on Sunday.

Dreaming? Name the teams currently on the wrong side of the bubble that get in over Iowa.

Providence? St. Johns? (lost today) St. Josephs? California? (lost today) Arkansas? (lost today) Florida State?

Iowa's resume is simply stronger than any bubble team and about half of the teams on the wrong side of the bubble lost today. Bubble got even weaker. Iowa isn't even close to being in a play-in game.

Because watching the Clownies lose the first B1G team they face will be more fun, we get it.

I don't give a rat's pink arse about ISUck. I'm stating the fact that they will be in the NCAA field.

It'll be funny if they lose, but really, I could care less.

I really hope so... eventhough I think they will be one and done.. we really need the notch for the program.

Can't believe they somehow managed to get to this point..

Latest posts