IOWA-INDIANA TV

hawkd00d

FWIW.....ESPN and ESPN360.COM will broadcast the game. Pam Ward and Ray Bentley will have the call per Indiana's website..

Indiana-Iowa Game to be Televised on ESPN

Oct. 25, 2009

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. - Indiana's football game against Iowa on Saturday, Oct. 31, will be televised on ESPN, it was announced today. The Hoosiers and Hawkeyes will kick off at 11 a.m. CDT/noon EDT in a game that will also be carried statewide on the IU Radio Network and nationally by Westwood One.
Pam Ward and Ray Bentley will have the call of Saturday's ESPN broadcast. Fans can also listen to the IU broadcast team of Don Fischer, Pete Compise and Joe Smith on IU Radio Network and the game will also be carried live on Westwood One, with John Tautges and Terry Donahue on the call. Additionally, the game is available on satellite radio on Sirius 125 and XM 196.
Concluding its brief two-game road trip, IU (4-4, 1-3 Big Ten) will meet UI (8-0, 4-0 Big Ten) at Kinnick Stadium (70,585). Indiana is coming off a 29-28 loss at Northwestern, as Wildcat kicker Stefan Demos hit a 19-yard field goal with 21 seconds left to lift NU to the one-point triumph. Iowa scored on the game's final play to defeat Michigan State, 15-13, in East Lansing, Mich.
Game times are predicated on the Big Ten Conference television agreement with ABC, the Big Ten Network, ESPN and ESPN2 and are often not announced until 12 days before kickoff.

Paul Ward and Ray Bentley are always on ESPN 2 for 11am kicks........I highly doubt they do this game!!!!

I know.. and that's why when I saw it I was surprised! But I would think the Sports Information Staff at both Universities would know since they put out the game notes on Monday's!

I'll be at the game so I'll be able to fast forward through Pam when I go back to watch on DVR.

Pam got on my bad side during the Penn State game a few years back when she questioned Ferentz for taking a safety. She was pretty vocal and Bentley pretty much told her to shut up.

Check that... Hawkeyesports.com says:

ON THE TUBE
ESPN (HD) will televise the game to a national cable audience. Mark Jones and Bob Davie will call the action.

All you Pam Ward haters can breathe!

Latest posts