Iowa/Indiana Early line

That is very high. Especially the conservative style that Iowa plays with, I think a 9-10 point spread seems more likely. However, Indiana may be without a large chunk of defensive starters, so maybe our offense can roll this weekend. I am a little nervous to hear about Iowa's injury report on Tuesday.

yeah thats real high. Well at least vegas has some love for the hawks lol

i think the line should be around 11-15 in that range some where for sure

Here are the last 10 Iowa/Indiana games:

2008 @ Indiana - W 45-9
2007 @ Home - L 38-20
2006 @ Indiana - L 31-28
2005 @ Home - W 38-21
2002 @ Indiana - W 24-8
2001 @ Home - W 42-28
2000 @ Indiana - L 45-33
1999 @ Home - L 38-31
1998 @ Indiana - L 14-7
1997 @ Home - W 62-0

This is a lot worse record than I thought. For some reason it feels like we have destroyed Indiana but a 5-5 record and 1-2 over our last three is pretty brutal. A 17 1/2 line is pretty large.

Iowa -17.5

Seems a little high to me

Me to. Especially when you think that Indiana was one poor call away from beating Michigan and a coaching blunder way fr beating NW. (With 2 1/2 min left in the game Indiana had 4th and 2 on the NW 40 (Approx) and went for it. Clearly should have punted and made them go the distance. NW scores the game winnter with 9 seconds left.

They could very easily be 6-2!

That is very high. Especially the conservative style that Iowa plays with, I think a 9-10 point spread seems more likely. However, Indiana may be without a large chunk of defensive starters, so maybe our offense can roll this weekend. I am a little nervous to hear about Iowa's injury report on Tuesday.

Let me calm your nerves:

Our injury report is gonna SUCK.

Assume the worst, hope for the best. If Wehger is out for some reason, panic.

OK, maybe that didn't calm your nerves.

If Iowa played Ohio State the week after this, I'd think it'd be very close. However, the Hawks tend to play better as the season goes on. Indiana is coming off a crushing loss. This game is a homecoming of sorts for the team after two tough roadies. Kinnick will be rockin and Iowa will win big.

Latest posts