IOWA-Indiana bows down game thread.

docholihawk

I know this is early but I'm leaving at 11:00 to pick up a scooter/rascal. Whatever they're called it's a mobility device for disabled people. God bless Karen and Lavern for giving this to me for free. It's practically new and I am so blessed, praise God. I'm dependent on a couple of friends who have muscle and a pickup to help me move this. I should be back for the start of the game but I wanted to make sure the thread was in place just in case. Thanks to Hawkeye Nation who come here and post. There's a lot more involvement this year as we are all more excited with the team this year. I picked Iowa 38-35 but I'd be thrilled to be totally wrong and we roll Indy by 30. See all of you in a little while. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you and Scooter going to do after you go pick him up? Going to watch the game together? ;)

I know this is early but I'm leaving at 11:00 to pick up a scooter/rascal. Whatever they're called it's a mobility device for disabled people. God bless Karen and Lavern for giving this to me for free. It's practically new and I am so blessed, praise God. I'm dependent on a couple of friends who have muscle and a pickup to help me move this. I should be back for the start of the game but I wanted to make sure the thread was in place just in case. Thanks to Hawkeye Nation who come here and post. There's a lot more involvement this year as we are all more excited with the team this year. I picked Iowa 38-35 but I'd be thrilled to be totally wrong and we roll Indy by 30. See all of you in a little while. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the new ride. Black and gold paint or any tiger hawk decals?

The line is down to -6, guarantee the public is betting Indiana heavy based solely on the OSU game.

The line is down to -6, guarantee the public is betting Indiana heavy based solely on the OSU game.

Iowa has a better run defense than the buckeyes and pretty close to as good of a pass Dee with King et al. OSU is more athletic on defense but OSU was also very sloppy on offense that day. i watched a fair amount of that game and OSU offense was not clicking and yet they beat a high scoring team on the road. If OSU's offense was really cooking that day the game is won by 21-24 points.

therefore Iowa needs to score points and they can win big

Back and ready for the game. Hopefully Iowa will put a quick 14 on the board and maintain at least that much of a margin through the end of the game.

We could be playing North Texas again and I'd be horrified. WE'RE 8-0 AND I REALLY DON'T WANT THIS TO END!!!!!

The Iowa basketball team has requested that the football team take some frustrations out on Indiana today.