Iowa in the top 6 of. . .

Follow up--Arnett talks a little bit about each school in this article from Scout:

Scout.com: Arnett Breaks Down the Finalists

He says he likes that Coach Campbell worked with Desmond Howard and Braylon Edwards at Michigan and that when Iowa gets a top receiver, they get him the ball, even if it is a "running back school."

Last edited:
Follow up--Arnett talks a little bit about each school in this article from Scout:

Scout.com: Arnett Breaks Down the Finalists

He says he likes that Coach Campbell worked with Desmond Howard and Braylon Edwards at Iowa and that when Iowa gets a top receiver, they get him the ball, even if it is a "running back school."

I like this kid a lot. After reading that you can tell he is intelligent and knows football. I hope he becomes a hawk. he could be a good one. REAL SOON

It says he will select from hats on a table, does that mean he will wait until the absolute last day to choose and sign?

It says he will select from hats on a table, does that mean he will wait until the absolute last day to choose and sign?

Did Hunter do hats? Other than him, I dont remember too many hat picks going Iowa's way..or too many kids that Iowa recruits even doing the hat game

Did Hunter do hats? Other than him, I dont remember too many hat picks going Iowa's way..or too many kids that Iowa recruits even doing the hat game
I thought Dace did hats. Probably wrong but didn't he or moeaki do it at the All American game?

I don't really like our chances, considering that he still plans to make visits to USC and Miami. It's tough for Iowa City to compete with those campuses in the eyes of an 18 year old.

At least we are in the discussion, and I think the fact that Soup is with us is a great help. A few years ago we never would've made this list. I think we still have a shot, not a great one, but a shot to say the least.

USC's post-season ban may eliminate them from contention. I really think we have a better shot than many believe. Soup is going to be a big draw. As a big Michigan fan, Arnett can appreciate what Soup has done for UM's long line of WR standouts.

USC's post-season ban may eliminate them from contention. I really think we have a better shot than many believe. Soup is going to be a big draw. As a big Michigan fan, Arnett can appreciate what Soup has done for UM's long line of WR standouts.

If I had to guess his official visits right now, I would guess Oklahoma, Michigan State, Cal, Iowa, and either Tennessee or Miami. If Miami offers, I think they get a visit. I would guess that a huge number of prospects will shy away from USC this year and next.

Latest posts