Iowa has chance to play for big 10 champ at OSU

justdavidlee

Win the next two home games against the bottom feeders and the OSU game will be for all the marbles. Would be good for the extra motivation and Natl. attention. No Slip ups please.

It sounds to me like everyone needs to look at a schedule. The season doesn't end at Ohio State. Pretty sure theres a team up north maybe a little upset about how we dismantled them last year, and they are gonna get a chance to come into our barn with a lot of attention on us and nothing to lose. And theres a pig to play for. Now thats motivation. Leave a few eggs out of the basket for that one please.

It sounds to me like everyone needs to look at a schedule. The season doesn't end at Ohio State. Pretty sure theres a team up north maybe a little upset about how we dismantled them last year, and they are gonna get a chance to come into our barn with a lot of attention on us and nothing to lose. And theres a pig to play for. Now thats motivation. Leave a few eggs out of the basket for that one please.

No but If Iowa goes into OSU 6-0 than a win will clinch the conf. title and the Rose Bowl. We will own all tie-breakers.

No but If Iowa goes into OSU 6-0 than a win will clinch the conf. title and the Rose Bowl. We will own all tie-breakers.

But if we beat OSU to move to 7-0, that means we'll be 11-0 heading into the Minnesota game with an outside chance at playing for the National Championship. I realize this thread was strictly relating to the B10 title, but if we get unscathed through the next 3, the 4th becomes as big a game as any (well, a large majority anyway) of us have ever seen.

If your playing for just a big ten title, then your right. and i know thats what the forum title is, but my aspirations are set a little bit higher, and it seems minnesota is just an afterthought to most.

I think PSU knocks off OSU, and I think we beat the Buckeyes too. jNWU, however, worries me.

Agree. Penn St. should be at least a touchdown favorite against OSU. would love to see them play a tough game like last year. Real close, maybe OT, that type of game. Think that played a big factor in why iowa was able to beat Penn St. last year.

Hopefully PSU takes care of OSU and then when we arrive at Columbus we already have the Big 10 wrapped up.

No we don't, we could lose to OSU and Minnesota and PSU wins out they win the Big 10 with a 7-1 record while Iowa is 6-2. It will take a win at OSU to wrap up the title.

Latest posts