Iowa finally taking NW seriously

DuffMan

An excerpt from JD's post about the resurgence of Iowa involvement with ANF proves this...

The UI Athletics Department has designated its prime-time Big Ten Conference home game Oct. 15 against Northwestern “ANF Day at Kinnick” and it will work with the Iowa Farm Bureau on the celebration of Iowa’s - - and America’s - - farmers. *The UI expects ANF Day to be an annual event.

You know there is no way we are going to loose to NW on ANF day. Further it's proof this team is now giving NW the attention they deserve. No way NW beats us this year. OK4P prolly ain't gonna like this at all.

Hawks will tractorize Persa and co that day! Combine the Cats,bale up the remains ,and put it in the barn! Go Hawks!

NW reminds me of ISU a few years ago. Iowa should win every time, but lets NW/ISU win.

I was talking to KF after the OSU game this year at the senior BBQ (my brother worked for the team). when KF found out I went to ISU (as a student only, not a fan) he apologized to me and said "I think we got that figured out now"

I will never doubt Iowa against ISU again. Now maybe they've done the same thing with NW. only time will tell.

BTW I wonder if NW will counter and bust out a ANNWGTHRTTOAWCTIASH (America Needs North Western Grads To Help Run This Thing Or America Will Continue Turning Into A **** Hole) marketing campaign when Iowa visits next year?

Latest posts