Iowa commit Mckenna Warnock Wis. POY

Iowa has had a great deal of success with players from Wisconsin. The coaches staff does well to recruit there.

Iowa has had a great deal of success with players from Wisconsin. The coaches staff does well to recruit there.
My son's ex girlfriend competed in track and field with Megan Gustafson and played basketball against Carly Mohns. She was a post player and had nice battles with Carly. She also played against Jen Wellnitz and Hannah Whitish. Jen's alma mater Black Hawk won a state championship today!.

Not much of a surprise, McKenna, has been the best player in the state for 2 years. She's good enough to be a day one starter.

She will be a great addition. I've never her seen her play basketball but I have seen her play volleyball. She played against my daughter's high school team when she went to Marshall high school.
Do you have any idea if there is another player in Wisconsin that the Hawks might be interested in?

My son's ex girlfriend competed in track and field with Megan Gustafson and played basketball against Carly Mohns. She was a post player and had nice battles with Carly. She also played against Jen Wellnitz and Hannah Whitish. Jen's alma mater Black Hawk won a state championship today!.
I know Leilani Kapinus 5ft. 10 PG is a 5* and she plays for James Madison H.S. She hasn't committed yet. Have you seen her play?

I know Leilani Kapinus 5ft. 10 PG is a 5* and she plays for James Madison H.S. She hasn't committed yet. Have you seen her play?
I have not. In fact, I was largely out of the loop on girls high school basketball this year mostly because I had a one year break from having anyone in high school. I actually watched more games in Iowa this winter when they weren't being rescheduled four times.

The players I mentioned in my post are players my daughter and niece played against in high school, on club teams, and in the summer. Platteville has a couple decent players, Sami Martin and Izzy Carroll, but not D-1 level recruits. The last two basketball prospects from this area were probably Hannah Jones of Dodgeville and Emma Lawrence of Benton. Hannah is playing basketball at UW Whitewater, Emma is playing volleyball at UW LaCrosse.

I have not. In fact, I was largely out of the loop on girls high school basketball this year mostly because I had a one year break from having anyone in high school. I actually watched more games in Iowa this winter when they weren't being rescheduled four times.

The players I mentioned in my post are players my daughter and niece played against in high school, on club teams, and in the summer. Platteville has a couple decent players, Sami Martin and Izzy Carroll, but not D-1 level recruits. The last two basketball prospects from this area were probably Hannah Jones of Dodgeville and Emma Lawrence of Benton. Hannah is playing basketball at UW Whitewater, Emma is playing volleyball at UW LaCrosse.
Thanks for your reply. I'm keeping up hope we can reel in Katlin Clark from Dowling Catholic.

Iowa basketball commit Mckenna Warnock has been named Wisconsin player of the year. She’s going to be a great player at Iowa too.

I am a Wisconsin Hawk. Very close friends with her brother-in-law. She’s going to be a great player. MG type of player. Plays in a good girls basketball conference at her respective school. Looking forward to seeing her compete and wear the black and gold

She will be a great addition. I've never her seen her play basketball but I have seen her play volleyball. She played against my daughter's high school team when she went to Marshall high school.
No way I have family that went to Marshall high and lived there

Latest posts