Iowa Commit Checks out K-State, Looking Forward to Iowa Visit

He committed to Iowa before meeting with the coaches or touring the facilities. I think Iowa will be ok here and if he does decide to go elsewhere it's probably for the best for both the player and Iowa.

I think that whole once kids commit they 'can't' visit other schools thing has been brushed aside as antiquated. If they are communicating with the coaches about it it is what it is. If the kid is being shady and trying to do visits on the DL then you wonder what's up with that. I get why the Iowa staff does what they do. It's a character tester of sorts and I'm ok with it.

I think that whole once kids commit they 'can't' visit other schools thing has been brushed aside as antiquated. If they are communicating with the coaches about it it is what it is. If the kid is being shady and trying to do visits on the DL then you wonder what's up with that. I get why the Iowa staff does what they do. It's a character tester of sorts and I'm ok with it.
Exactly, this is what was said by the Hawkeye coaches. As long as it's cleared, it's fine. Probably even more forgiving during/after a pandemic