Iowa beats Mildcats Game Thread

@ClintonIAfan Actually the Hawks play Michigan this Wednesday. Northwestern is the last home game of the year.

If you’re trying to start a game thread for women’s bb, @judzeehawk already started a classier one.

Your troll game is weak and slow.

I think this thread would be better served as a discussion on the state of women’s college basketball being played at high school gymnasiums and it’s effect on weekend open gym intramurals in the state of Illinois, since there’s already a better game thread started that actually has WBB in the title.

Go ahead and let me know your thoughts on this topic.

I think this thread would be better served as a discussion on the state of women’s college basketball being played at high school gymnasiums and it’s effect on weekend open gym intramurals in the state of Illinois, since there’s already a better game thread started that actually has WBB in the title. Go ahead and let me know your thoughts on this topic.

You call CIA a troll, then post this? Trolling IA womens basketball? Mens or womens, its still Iowa basketball. I agree, prefer WBB in title, theres no reason to be a douche about it.

Don’t worry about that troll, if it’s the one I am thinking of it’s best just to have him on ignore. I have been ignoring him for a while, and it makes this site a much better place.

Yes it’s at Evanston Township High School. Chicago area Hawkeye fans should be able to pack that place.

Latest posts