Iowa BCS resume article

te1203

Jon, the article you wrote on the front page is so dead on, wondering if there is any way to get that thing posted on ESPN.com or any other so-called national site. People around the country NEED to see the FACTS, and you did an amazing job in doing so. Keep up the good work, love the new site..GO HAWKS

Jon, the article you wrote on the front page is so dead on, wondering if there is any way to get that thing posted on ESPN.com or any other so-called national site. People around the country NEED to see the FACTS, and you did an amazing job in doing so. Keep up the good work, love the new site..GO HAWKS

Amen!!!!!!

its probably more of the fact that they dont want to post the information in Jon's article than the fact that they dont realize these things. im sure Adam Rittenberg or their BCS guy Brad Edwards knows all about the top ten and their BCS resume but the producers think not enough people care

Chris Fufresne of the LA Times made the same case in his opinion piece this morning!

"Nobody should #1 in college football!"

Great Read......and spot-on!!!!!

Not to add on the a** kissing, but Jon's writing is the big reason I'm here more than I am on the Scout site.

I appreciate the breakdown and can't fault anything in Jon's analysis.

Latest posts