Iowa at Northwestern Tickets on sale now!

My guess is that Section 105 is going to be full of Hawk fans. I just pulled the trigger on mine.

Let's not forget, Stanzi has NEVER beaten NU. Tate NEVER won at NU. Christensen was the only QB since 2001 to win in Evanston.

Iowa at Northwestern tickets are on sale now at Northwestern's athletic website. I just got four tickets at the 20 yardline. Go get your tickets as soon as possible and let's fill that place with gold. Here's the link:

http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncom...T&linkID=nwu&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Boo yah! Picked up 8 this morning! Man, do we ever owe the Mildcats a beating! NW should be tough again this year. I hope we have this one circled on the schedule. GO HAWKS!

That's why I want as many Hawk fans as possible in that place. So we can all celebrate together as the Hawks break the recent struggles against Northwestern. The image of Northwestern singing their fight song with their fans on the field at Kinnick is still very fresh in my memory.

I'm in section 105 as well. Go Hawks!!!

The image of Northwestern singing their fight song with their fans on the field at Kinnick is still very fresh in my memory.

Extrapolating to the state of Illinois, it would be nice to see Hawk fans overwhelm that stadium much like the Illini clan did at Carver. !@#$*&

Latest posts