Iowa -4.5 O/U 156

ESPN's BPI gives Iowa a 70.6% chance to win (?!?!?!)
The 4-letter network has been high on Iowa so far.

????
It’s a computer model which is based primarily at this point on how much you return. Iowa returns a lot, BPI had them in the top 25 to begin the year. It’s not always the best statistic though. Kenpom does have us as a favorite, that ia usually a much better barometer.

I'm curious as to how late this game is gonna start. Last nights was supposed to be 8:00 - then I heard 8:15 .... then it was like 8:30 something? I know because I was driving like a mad man to get out of the Creighton vs TOSU game and I got home a few minutes before tip. Tonight we have a gig, it's not til much later, but set up time and sound check is at 530 and I am wondering how much I am gonna miss and if it's really gonna start at like 6?

I'm curious as to how late this game is gonna start. Last nights was supposed to be 8:00 - then I heard 8:15 .... then it was like 8:30 something? I know because I was driving like a mad man to get out of the Creighton vs TOSU game and I got home a few minutes before tip. Tonight we have a gig, it's not til much later, but set up time and sound check is at 530 and I am wondering how much I am gonna miss and if it's really gonna start at like 6?
The Cuse-Oregon game is supposed to start at 3:30 and I see on espn it says Iowa game at 5:30. You would think that won’t start until closer to 6pm, which is what I thought the gametime was supposed to be anyway.

My guess is it starts at 6:10

its called multi-tasking bro

giphy.gif

The Cuse-Oregon game is supposed to start at 3:30 and I see on espn it says Iowa game at 5:30. You would think that won’t start until closer to 6pm, which is what I thought the gametime was supposed to be anyway.

My guess is it starts at 6:10
hope you're right - that would be ideal for me :)

Hopefully last night wasn’t an aberration. Oregon couldn’t hit the broad side of the barn.
23-62 37.1%

19-54 35.2%

True. Neither did Iowa.

Both defenses looked pretty good.
Iowa needs to play that way again tonight.

The bad thing is, the Orange’s zone was probably a good warm-up for Iowa’s zones.

23-62 37.1%

19-54 35.2%

True. Neither did Iowa.

Both defenses looked pretty good.
Iowa needs to play that way again tonight.

The bad thing is, the Orange’s zone was probably a good warm-up for Iowa’s zones.

A bit deceiving DD, because Iowa shot really good in the first half and that was the Difference. Oregon stayed Cold ALL NIGHT.

Think Iowa had only 4 or 5 made FG in 2nd half but piled up the points at the line.