Iowa #2 seed

ClintonIAfan

If the season ended today Iowa would be the #2 seed at Greensboro. Take keep of business in the big 10 tournament to secure that seeding.

Also Iowa has the big 10 player of the year, and should also be a lock for national player of the year.

I wouldn't say lock for national player of the year because she plays for Iowa and not a school like Uconn, N. Dame or Tenn. Jay Bilas from ESPN doesn't even have Megan listed in his top 7 players in the nation which is an absolute disgrace on his part.

What is interesting is the reaction of the commentators who haver seen Megan rarely or not at all. They are usually blown away by how much better she is now than a year or two ago. The assumption was she was piling up stats against poor teams. Her performances against Rutgers and Maryland have started to open some eyes. Megan won't be an early WNBA pick, but she will play if she wants to. She can't guard posts in WNBA, but will have to show she can play out on the floor. With her work ethic and skill set I think she can do that. She is the best college player this year and I have watched them all several times, but the best college player isn't always (in fact rarely is) the best pro prospect. Let's enjoy Megan and hope for a deep run by the Hawks in the NCAA tournament. Go Hawks!!!

Latest posts