Iowa #13 in Coaches Poll

I think it is very fair. I'm a little surprised Arkansas didn't jump Iowa for 13th. Very happy with the outcome after the Indiana game.

We should jump to #12 or #13 in BCS. We will probably be #12 in Harris and should be in front of Bama, Mizzou and Oklahoma in computers.

MSU jumped 5 spots for beating Minnesota. We really did thump them in the wrong week. :(

However, we picked a good week to look like garbage vs IND. Hawks still have three games to prove that they deserve to be ranked higher. I think they are fortunate to be at #13 in the coaches poll.

Utah fell like a rock - I still think TCU is the elephant in the room, not Boise State - I just hope they do not play each other in a Bowl Game and they get a chance at the big boys.

Utah fell like a rock - I still think TCU is the elephant in the room, not Boise State - I just hope they do not play each other in a Bowl Game and they get a chance at the big boys.

Not another elephant in the room? Who keeps letting them in?:)

If we win out we will deserve to be in the top ten. I would love a shot at Alabama or LSU in the Sugar. But we need to win out or it doesnt matter we will be in the outback.

Last edited:

Latest posts