Interesting Sam Okey Update.......

AntonioRamos

Not what I pictured Sam doing these days.....

“To be honest, I wouldn’t change anything. When I transferred to Iowa, I met some great people and made friends over there. I played overseas, I had a chance to try out for the NBA, but it didn’t happen,â€￾ said Okey, who is married, lives in Schofield and is a hairstylist with Absolute Hair in Wausau. “I have no regrets. I have nothing but fond memories looking back on my high school career.â€￾

Hometown History: From small-town roots, Cassville's Sam Okey grew to become a WIAA state hoops legend : Prep-zone

Kid had skills on the hard wood. Never would have pictured him as a hair stylist but whatever works for him.

Sam Okey a hairstylist? That is one of the seven signs. Round up the women and children...the end is near!

Relax. He's married. I'm glad Sam is happy. He really had a lot of challenges growing up. Mostly of his own making, but he's getting it together now. Good for Sam.

Relax. He's married. I'm glad Sam is happy. He really had a lot of challenges growing up. Mostly of his own making, but he's getting it together now. Good for Sam.

I got to play euchre with him at The Column. Good guy. Happy he's doing well.

Every player on this current team might as well be a hair stylist. Im sick.
Nice story about Okey though.

Latest posts