Insight dot com Bowl......Who you got?

DeanMarshall

Interested to know how other HAWKEYE FANS look at this game?

Do you root for 'little bro' in first bowl in a while, or do you stay with the Big Ten school. Lord knows the Big Ten could use any Bowl wins, besides the Ones that the IOWA HAWKEYES provide.

:)

you NEVER want your rival to win. Of course if there are two rivals, you pick the lesser of two evils, plus conference pride.

Who the hell cares? When a game comes along that is the epitome of mediocre bowls, why bother? It is like dividing by zero.

you NEVER want your rival to win. Of course if there are two rivals, you pick the lesser of two evils, plus conference pride.

mrolympia..............Yeah, I kind of like that line of thinking. Although, there is something pulling at me to say GO CLOWNS.........errrr Clones!

Still haven't made up my mind, actually..........I appreciate your thoughts, mrolympia.

:)

I see that Jon is picking ISU.

He must have been impressed by ISU's late season wins against.............

well, anyway..............

It really is too bad that ISU ended up playing a B10 team because I would have liked to cheer for them but with how the B10 has fared in bowls the past few years we need wins this year so go Minny!

edit: Watching the Wisky game and called Minny by the wrong name for a second.

I think that Rhoad's is the better coach. I think that Minny has the better talent. I am not sure what will happen but I picked the Clones in our bowl pick'em contest. I hope ISU wins just to be right.