Indiana's Wilson a coaching target?

hawkfarmer

I think we can all agree that Indiana is a stepping stone for Wilson. I think we can all agree that when Indiana becomes successful people will come calling for him and their open positions. My question is has the improvement seen at Indiana this year (especially their offense) made him a target this early?

I always thought it would take a few more years, but perhaps it is this year. Any thoughts?

I think we can all agree that Indiana is a stepping stone for Wilson. I think we can all agree that when Indiana becomes successful people will come calling for him and their open positions. My question is has the improvement seen at Indiana this year (especially their offense) made him a target this early?

I always thought it would take a few more years, but perhaps it is this year. Any thoughts?

I could see some teams go after him right now. They know what he did with OU's offense. They can see what he has done already at Indiana. I don't think any "big time" schools would go after him at this point, but I could see a school like Kentucky go after. I'm not sure he would chase a job like that (i.e. not that big of a step up) this soon, but I could see offers coming his way.

What about Arkansas or Auburn? I really think he could get a shot at a school like that. I agree I think if in 2 years he has the Hoosiers bowling those schools will be interested for sure.

Hep was truly the right man for the job in Bloomington. That wasn't just a stepping stone for him, and he would have built a very solid program, IMO. They'll be very hard-pressed to find another guy like that.

farmer, you really don't drink beer?? wtf, dude
The only reason you aren't being forced to turn in your ManCard is because you farm hogs.

Latest posts