Incredibly Respectful Michigan Fan Thread

Capture.jpg

I tried to start an account over there to post a short thank you from HN posters on that thread, but the button to register the account was greyed out. Anyone else want to try? I looked it over a million times and thought for sure I had everything filled out correctly, and it's a free board from what I understand. There's a premium and a free side.

and we should have won that game by more than 2 points. We had a touchdown pass that the refs blew big time
we also dominated yards from scrimmage and time of possession in that game. It would have been a shame to lose.

One thing that almost did cost us the game was our kick coverage team. In fact Michigan's lone touchdown was set up by a long kickoff return. Legend has it, and i believe it, that Hayden send the kick coverage team over to the old bubble indoor practice facility at halftime to work on staying in their lanes.

I tried to start an account over there to post a short thank you from HN posters on that thread, but the button to register the account was greyed out. Anyone else want to try? I looked it over a million times and thought for sure I had everything filled out correctly, and it's a free board from what I understand. There's a premium and a free side.

Done, you had to do the Paypal thing. Hopefully I won't get charged...lol!

There is somewhat of a long history where Michigan and Iowa are intertwined. Evy was a Michigan man and Jim Harbaugh father was an assistant to one of the Iowa head coaches. Bump Elliot was a Michigan man as well. Former Iowa President became the Michigan president. Only four of the B1G Ten universities are not Land Grant Colleges; Michigan, Iowa, Indiana and Northwestern. I'm sure there is probably more history but not surprised . I was never a Michigan fan but I have developed greater degree of respect. My oldest son earned a PHD from Michigan and I know how difficult it is to get accepted into doctoral programs.

Latest posts