Incoming CB Olando Trader De-Commits from Iowa Football

Probably saw the looks that TJ Hall and Xavier are getting then realized how hard it would be to make the depth chart. Best of luck to him. That speed will help him see the field somewhere.

Since he's signed, would this count as his one-time transfer (if he does leave) or would he have to be on campus first?
I was wondering the same thing. Does a letter of intent mean anything anymore? Or was there some other issue that came up like maybe an academic issue? I have no idea myself. Just curious.

Since he's signed, would this count as his one-time transfer (if he does leave) or would he have to be on campus first?
Yeah something for them to sort out... Haven't heard of a kid doing something like that recently. Kinda suck for the kid if it does but I mean dude you're changing your mind months after signing and weeks before coming on campus. What's changed? Maybe it's something totally personal or whatever but if it's environment or depth chart wise then he's in left field somewhere.

We signed 5 DBs in the last class. Maybe that was a factor in his decision. But he sounded all in from some of the comments that I had read. I know Phil likes to have multiple DBs on the roster but with 4 others in the class, this probably isn't a huge negative for the team.

We signed 5 DBs in the last class. Maybe that was a factor in his decision. But he sounded all in from some of the comments that I had read. I know Phil likes to have multiple DBs on the roster but with 4 others in the class, this probably isn't a huge negative for the team.
Could be and makes sense with the exception of the timing. Surely it couldn't have taken him this long to figure out we signed 5 DB's and the depth chart might be an issue.